House at Pooh Corner

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

look life from a better perspective....

wahuahhahaha.....

happy news....
just got news from my friend that deadline for AMGI had been postpone to Week 17.
super happy now... have a more relieved heart & mind now....

can 'chun sam' finish up my CAD Pro. then my FTV, follow by my CAD Studio (photography, hate it when i need to do take pictures for asgn) & then lastly AMGI... huahahaha....

photography for fun is so niCE.... i like taking candid... but i'm juz too males to move my butt to take a better & nicer angle shots... huahahah... if mood good, then u'll be able to see better results la... below are juz some random candid for the week. It's been sooooo long since i last post-up random candid... huahaha... enjoy



picture error: 'they' = salah; 'there' = betul . lol.



an old photo of my 1st room in Cyberia. the messy masterbedroom. This room accomodate 3 gals with loads to stuff. lol....
1 a/c, 1 double decker, 1 matress on floor, 3 cupboard, 3 study table, 2 book racks & loads of clothes & accessories... huahaha... (now both of them sudah plg indo)


this is my private supir (driver). miss him much here. my 1st drift was from him *yes, using my lovely "Pooh Mobile". learn lots about my car abilities from him too. lol. he'll b back this Christmas.


the ability of my small Digital Camera back then. ahem *still using the same one now* ahem * Took it from the view-finder of my house door. lol.



Nokia was a HIT back then in 2003. Where everyone of us in RedBox was using a NOKIA. paling bagus also only a NOKIA 6610. By now, all those phone onwers had changed them to better & newer ones. I think le. None of them are still using these. *as seen on the pic above*

my past memories are random... lol...
be back soon... for more RANDOMs....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home