House at Pooh Corner

Saturday, October 21, 2006

how early is early?

i'm leaving for Ipoh today. Due to my uncle's health condition. My cousin supposed to reach my place at 6.00am. Great, i shall not sleep through the night as I know myself too much. I will 99% overslept.

Reached home almost 11pm from work. Surf net abit, read blog abit..... then Web Sudoku awhile... started to pack my stuff around 4.00am.

My new housemate on his lights & brushed his teeth. I was asking myself, what is he doing? Brushing his teeth 4am? I didn't bother much, continue pack my stuff lo. Around 4:20am, he still look quite blur, standing near the door, with all his stuff packed. *he put his clothes in his laundry bag, those netting ones, due to malesness*

Me: Where are you going?
Him: Genting.
Me: Whoa... Genting? 4:00?
Him: Ya, picking up some friends too. ..... meeting friends at 7:30am
Me: *still a bit shocked*
Him: ya, pick them somewhere le... *face still look blur* Don't tell my bro i left the house so early ya.
Me: Oh, okay... Your bro wont see me around when he's awake too. haha. Drive safe. Bye.
Him: *Opens door & carry all his stuff out* Bye.

i thought 6:00am was early, till i know 4:00am for genting.

ya, supposed to go Genting today with HuiLing. Haiks... i miss another Genting trip... hope i can join u all on Sun instead. Have a safe journey up too u all... Take care.
Me & Eve had actually thought of bringing alco up Genting. I miss the chill up there...

neway, 30minutes ago, my cousin sms-ed me & said he's still lying on his bed. he should be here 20 minutes ago. Cis, i'm damn sleepy now. Shall have a good rest in the car later. Haha.

bye all & Happy DeepavaLi to semua orang... drive safe for those will be balik-kampung-ing...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home