House at Pooh Corner

Saturday, October 28, 2006

atlast...

i've got my slim baby.
a 120GB External Hard Drive. for RM 380.pretty good deal huhh.

after hunting Low Yat for about an hour with Hui Ling. We still sesat sesat manage to find back that uncle who offered me RM380 for a Western Digital Notebook Hard Drive.

it comes with the normal looking silver casing le.

atlast, i can now re-format my comp & do my editing. for blogs & also for assignments. *yeay, 2 more weeks to go*. yes, i remember, also to do banting designing for Raleigh International KL.

we asked around, others offers me RM385, RM390, RM410, RM430 for 120G (WD). *comes with normal casing & cables*

*a difference of up to RM50. I will need to spend RM50 more if tak buat survey around. RM50 can eat a week lo.*

this HD hunting trip, i learned a lot.
1. IDE & SATA, SATA speed is double IDE. According to the guy but i do not take his words 100%.
2. remember your footprints. So remember where the shop which offer the best deal is located after your survey.
3. Internal HD is so much cheaper than External. I can get 250GB Internal HD for RM380 instead of 120GB External HD. Almsot double.
4. Low Yat sales people are friendly. Takutnya they will marah us for asking & not buying. haha.

Special Thanks to Hui Ling for teman-ing me half day for the HD hunt.

We had Sushi King for dinner before we split up.

Pictures are under construction. My comp is under major construction. My CPU will be going to the comp-doc tmrw first thing in the morning. haha... *not me*

Nitez. will post up pics once my Baby is re-Born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home