House at Pooh Corner

Friday, October 20, 2006

days of life

pen-ed on 20th October 2006

miserable days are almost over

my internet provider got problem with their line. the bytes coming in but cant open webpages or my MSN. But funnily, my BitTorrent are downloading stuff. hmmm..... makes me wonder more...

i called up their office and they told me they had the same problem too. *actually i thought they disconnected our line coz, our last paid bill was 2 months ago. They potong if 2 bulan tak bayar*

but they happily re-connect me for this coming DeepaRaya. If they potong today, then their office will only open after Raya. So no net for a week, can die lo... hahaha...


Snakes on the Plane


the title does not attract me at all to go watch the movie. but my housemate dl it. then he said very nice. * i still did not believe him* but since he say nice, got to be nice lo. coz he wont waste 2 hours of his life to watch lousy movie. this is very true kay. he will delete straight if it's a not worthy movie, even though he susah2 dl it.


A bad day with KL traffic

got a call from Wings Cafe earlier ystd.

Hafe: Can work tonite?

Me: What time?

Hafe: 5pm

Me: 6pm can ar?

Hafe: 5.30pm

Me: Ok-lah.

Hafe: Thank you.

I was doing my asgn till forgotten time. Left house 5:20pm.

Worst KL Traffic Day arrive again.

I bad traffic starts the cross junction of Jln Sultan Ismail with Zouk that road. It took me more than a hour from that junction to Jln Raja Laut. I off my engine to save petrol too. Car cant move... at all...

after work

another boy at the cafe asked:

boy: Kamu dari mana? Indo ya?

me: OMG!!! *another one think i'm an Indonesian* Tak, saya dari Penang.

boy: Oh, Penang. Tapi kamu cakap macam orang Indo lah. Tak macam Penang pun

me: *start telling stories about my past INDOn encounter with them.........*

boy: oh....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home