House at Pooh Corner

Friday, June 16, 2006

one more to go

yes... at last this day has come... i only left with one more FTV 243 script to go. Will be finishing it hours time. After that, I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEE.... yes, from all those assignments that had held me from going to cinemas and lepaking & doing all those stuf...

i wud also like to thank Hui Ling for helping me with my website.. She was really great.. i took me days to do it... but she had have experience before hand.. so it's juz a simple thing for her.. anyway... thank you lots...

this semester... i did... 3 multimedia modules... all im not really gud at....
First= website... please check out my website & leave comment here - dreamweaver
http://p0ohz.sky.prohosting.com/
Second=interactive CD
with Macromedia Director.... also another new software to learn & still have not master it.. dunt think so i will...
Third= history & context of multimedia... this one lots of work throughout the sem... need to blog about every week's tutorial... mah fun...
http://p0ohz.blogspot.com - its an educational blog.. not that interesting, i dunt think anyone read it accept our lectures... lol...

will leave now to continue my script.. then IM DONEEEE..... huahahah... juz cant wait for that moment to come...

ya, then i planned to watch TOKYO DRIFT tmrw.. anyone wana join?? i've got anyone yet tho... lol.. give me a buzz if u want to teman me celebrate my FREE & EASY life from tmrw onwards... huahahahah...
nitez...




2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home