House at Pooh Corner

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

personolised hand-made cards...

hiE everyone...

i'll be doing a fund-raising for my expedition to Sabah next year (Feb 2007). To raise an amount of RM3000.
*check out this website for more info about my expedition*

This is my first project. I will be making handmade cards. You can order them as personolise as possible. As i make them according to your request. I will also have pre-made cards, but it might not be what and how you want it to be. You can see them for your reference & tell me what you want it inside & outside.

They can come in any sizes & shapes...

Below is an example of my card.

Pop-up hut in the card

The price for this card would be RM15.00 (Inclusive of envolope).

Prices of each card is different, according to design & material use. (Special discounts & also freebies for big amount of orders)

*please note: i do have limited designs for pop-ups, but please tell me more about the purpose of your card "for what kind of events" and i will propose ideas for you card within your budget.

Wrapping service & paper bags are also available. - Wrapping services depends where am I, (KL or Penang at that time).

Orders can also be delivered to your door step with extra postage charges.

Do drop me an email or call/sms me for further details.

Thank you lots...

christalloh

e: christalloh@gmail.com

e: p0ohz@yahoo.co.uk

m: +6 016 411 5335

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home