House at Pooh Corner

Friday, June 02, 2006

what was it again??

it's now 2:30am and i need to be wide awake... lots more to rush for my last minute asgns....

i dunno why i just cant do my stuff earlier... giving myself one thousand and one excuses... akhirnya.. nasi sudah menjadi bubur...

when the week i've so much to do, i just receive calls & sms to go out... *movies & makan*. although i so want to go but i know i just cant DO it anymore... i need to concerntrate on my work for now.. Then I will have a short break as how i had exactly a year ago. Went to BRATS POW WOW 2005. *a 10 day camp/conference* stopping over 4 places around Pen. M'sia.*

kena continue to do my asgn dee.. not much time left... hope i can have an extra hour to cope with my sleep this coming weekend...



*atleast infront of the comp also gud enuf dee*...

this is how i look NOW....

*stress + not enuf sleep eyes + blur + etc.*

BEFORE


*dont i just look more happier before?? merry + merry = super merry*

all my fault for last minute asgns rush

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home