House at Pooh Corner

Monday, May 29, 2006

the worst driving experience i ever HAD in life...


Saturday was suppose to a happy day. A bit sad too le, coz its was Joe's farewell. But its suppose to be a fun day to party & wipe out all my asgns.... but the rain on Saturday hit me the worst...

On our way to Cyberia, Evangeline's place. (Jolene was car pooling with me). I drove as usual, eventually took the Old Klang Road way.

But heck, while I was talking about our beloved Miss Su to Jolene the rain get worst. At a traffic light, it was red then. I need to halt me car. We could actually feel my car shaking because of the wind. That already scares me. In my mind *what if the wind got so bad that it blow my car off the road*. The trees along the road looks terrible d. & i could hardly see the road while waiting for the green light. When the light turn green, the wind decrease a bit. Atleast i manage to see the road with a better view.

Then all cars start to move to the right lane. It was a two-lane road & i was on the right. So i just continue moving slow. I could see the water rose abit on the left. It was "teh-tarik" colour. It was then my turn to cross the "teh-tarik" water. (the water already reach the right side abit when i reach there) All of the sudden, this Black Honda came out from no where & over took me. (a black old modified & lowered Honda Civic, cant remember the plate number).

The black Honda starts to move slower. I begin to get worried. My car still able to move fast en0ugh on that water level. But because of this STUPID black Honda over-took me all of a sudden, I got stuck in the teh-tarik water. Okay, I begin to freak out at that moment. I could feel the SHAKE. I think my car really shook & I was also shaking. I kept on Accelerating in free gear but i've felt so ****** (i was really freaking out that time, no words to describe)... Then i got-into first gear, but my car couldn't move at all. Oh-no... I'm stuck... So I wind-down my window, I look out & the water should had rose till around my knee level then. I feel like im in a boat on "teh-tarik". THIS IS NO LONGER A CAR. I even got worried more. I took my hand out the window & wave... I do not know what to do....

The black Honda car later release black smoke from its exhaust pipe. Padan muka... OVER-TOOK me le...

The cars behind me begin to reverse. At this time, Jolene saw the "teh-tarik" was flowing into my car, from the slits of the door. We got nervous now. I begin to think was if the water continue to flow in & fill up my car. What if my car died of at that TIME? I cant open the door, the water will come in faster. Should I climb out the window and leave my car?

But with the faith *or what ever you call* I have at that moment, I change to reverse gear & my car could actually RESERVE. (I still do not understand till today, how was the possible when i can move forward, i did ask a few guys but they've got no answer for me. Maybe it was God who helped me out. Thank you, my Lord, my Saviour.)

I kept on tekan minyak.... & my car was moving back-wards. I was a little relief at that time. I'm going to get out from the teh-tarik soon. On my left, there was this smaller road which is on higher ground. Without much thought, I took a left turn *thank God that at that moment, all of a sudden, my car could move forwards* on higher ground.

Me, Jolene & my car at last on higher ground... We went out of the car & start to scoup out the teh-taraik which sips into my car earlier. It was still raining outside but we still continue scouping the water. We were all WET... Thank you Jolene for helping me to scoup the teh-tarik...

I just left my engine on while we scoup *scared i cant restart my engine after the teh-tarik dip*. But it went off while we were scouping. I got panic and YES, i called my dad in Penang. Which I should have thought, he could not do a think about it. But I was panic, he told me to try start the engine, thank God it starts...

Ya, i had place my sling-bag near my legs area while i was driving all the while. I only realise about my bag while i was turning left into the higher ground. Luciky i did not left my hand phone in the bag, if not, my less than 2 months old phone will be gone case again. I had place in in my bottle holder, near the gear. Only my ear-piece & purse was inside. My ear-piece still can work, the water went into my purse a bit. But thankfully, my credit card & bonus link card still can use... lol... (isi petrol penuh after that, incase i ran out of petrol in such a horrible weather).

I also found a few things floating in my car when I was scouping the teh-tarik out. my socks & some bottle behind. We had took out pots of Tom Yam & chicken on the seats... They are safe from the teh-tarik... no worries to those who had makan them in cyberia...

****sorry no pics of the flood, I was too panic & takut to remember to take picture... sure le.. who will take pics when you are in the SITUATION****

We reach Cyberia around 8pm. Joe, Emily & Kelvin came down to help us take our pots. Emily actually thought Jolene just took a bath before we came. huahahahaha... Jolene was dressed in jeans & t-shirt. So the rain water was still soaking in her clothes. I was in shirt & surf shorts, get dry faster.

When we reached Evan's place, everyone was so well dressed. At least the host was in a dress & pretty earings. Me and Jolene was wet and dirty from the teh-tarik earlier... So we decided to change to atleast cleaner & deceant clothings. I thought Raleigh ma, mostly also in t-shirt & shorts one... hehehe... mana tahu, the place got atmostphere also... with nice lightings...

the night goes of with makan, then the performance by the 3 guys who's leaving Malaysia for UK. Joe's friend, Kelvin ( i think first time meet most of us) kene buli by the Raleigh too... huahahaha...

this was what happened that night:-

the 3 guys need to get DRESS






they really got dressed...

an over-exposure one...

Kuai - kuai listening instruction from the President...

the video of what had actually happenED to them... it was horrible...




Joe's nugget blowjob



Joe's pole dancing


Kelvin pole dancing


Zhi Yung as Geisha


Zhi Yung pole dancing



3 of them dancing


adrian waxing 1

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home