House at Pooh Corner

Thursday, June 08, 2006

i did not know about it...

four year ago...

Dr. M announce his retirement on my birth-date (June 22, 2002) at the 56th UMNO General Assembly.

Only after FOUR year i, today i know about it.. Felt so proud that the PM announce it during my past birth-date.. huahahaha...


*why i did not know about it back in 2002 then?***

in 2002, i was still in Form 5. I know nothing about Malaysia Politics then & i hate it lots... even now... I juz read about in in thestar online newspaper today. Atleast i read about politics now (force to) * & blog about it*, but i still dunt like it & dunt care about it.. lol...

Suppose to have my website presentation today but can't make it... Will present to my lecturer tmrw... About an hour ago, another Multimedia lecturer called me... & ask about my Multimedia CD.. & tmrw is my last day for submittion... hiks hiks... (LUCT lecturer always call thier students to submit assignments one... lol.. they always TRY thier BEST not to FAIL you... )

my comps lagging = i need to open 3 BIG HUGE software at once... Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver /Macromedia Director... *siau siau ar*... ....


HELP!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home