House at Pooh Corner

Friday, May 26, 2006

twenty four... it's ticking its way round twice....

i was in Singapore last weekend.. was busy trying to get as much asgn done before leaving... I know going for a 4/5days holiday during the end of the semester was a tough thing to do. Which makes me very fully loaded with asgns now.

And because i've watch Season 1 "24" a TV series about 2 weeks ago, it had tempted me to watch the second Season. It's so tempting because, the DVD had been sitting in my living room shelves since i stay here... Juz slip it S1E1 into the player while i found it while i was cleaning the house. There was how it begins...

Until an hour ago, i've completed Season 2. It's a very good production. All scenes were suppose to be running at REAL TIME. Check out here to read more about *24*.



I watch the production video of the second season. It comes a DISC 7 in season 2. A whole DVD on its making by the Producers, Directors, Talents, Crew & everyone else on board. It's just make me more it go into "their world" of filming. But it's juz so different here in Malaysia, because:
  1. BUDGET. yes we do not have that much of $$$....
  2. when we cant get that $$$, our resources are limited. RESOURCES
  3. the TECHNOLOGY. We are still so back behind... but Malaysia filming industry is growing at the moment... at a pace where it might takes a century to reach where HOLLYWOOD are now.
  4. Lots of other factors.... etc.

But... I still have a whole big world out there. The industry is juz too big for me to decide now or even after I've graduate. I've thought of going into Producer's line... i think "Directing" is too much for me. Too much preasure to be a "good director". Into the Broadcasting line, eg: in television, on set & etc. (still too wide). I'm also interested with Events Management... I think its going to be as much preasure as a Director. But When u're in such an industry, every role you want to play have BIG PREASURE. That's why they earn good $$$. But you need to be really in love with what you are doing so & also in-love with it. If not, you might juz have a major crash/breakdown.

Jack Bauer, the lead in 24

After watching "the making", only i realise Second Season was shot in 2003. 3 years ago. They took 9 months to shoot a whole complete season. Which actually took me 18 hours to watch each season. They've spend a lot of time to DO THIS. What they did had inspired me... I'm wordless now... I've learn much more about the ''politic'' world. I've never took interest into politics. It's juz too much & I dunt think it will be related to what i'm studying now. But, NO... it's always related... My lecturer even teach world politics which makes me bored in class... *okay*... not related dee.. nvm

i check the NET & realise 24 had already been aired till Season 5. Season 6 will be out early next year, 2007.I'm so out-dated...

Right now, i'm still very obsess with 24 with my pile of asgn high up, almost reaching the ceiling... hopefully, i will have the mood to complete all my asgn next weekend or tops, 9th June 2006.

Cause, I'll be leaving for Port Dickson on the 10th of June 2006. never been there my before... huahaha... ya, sadly RIKL AGM change venue, I wont be going to Cherating dee... *hiks*... hope it'll be as fun as it wud be in Cherating...

I will blog about my Singpore trip when i've got the mood. Took too much pics & vids... I burn them into 3 CDs... THREE... Its more than 2GBs... huahahahha.... so check it out when i'm on the mood...





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home