House at Pooh Corner

Thursday, September 07, 2006

*speechless*

while i was working today...

one of the Twins asked me, "Boleh saya peluk kamu?" "Kamu macam teddy bear."

OH-MY-GOD....

I was at the basin washing my hands while they were peeling oranges when they asked me suddenly. I was speechless for a moment. I had no words to answer them. So the 3 of them just continue peeling oranges & laughing through.

But in my mind.... wah-lau-eh... i dunt think so my work place people know i'm a Pooh freak... but they were telling me i looked like a BEAR (*brain thinking* must be Winnie the Pooh).... shit... do i really look like 1 dee?? ... but in heart also happy... friends had been calling my Pooh... but this time without knowing my background *craving for Pooh* had said i looked like a teddy bear... i'm juz *speechless* for now...

for now, let me entertain you guys with some pics.. me & cheryl took during our break... taken with the new iMac's webcam... using some pre-installed cam software in the iMac itself... lol... even a lecturer came by & post with us.. but too bad i lost my thumb drive & lost all my pics... got these from cheryl's friendster...

ENJOY...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home