House at Pooh Corner

Thursday, August 10, 2006

a photography camp

it's been a long long time since i last blog... sorry for the long break... my internet connections back in Penang was bad... *It take me an hour to just upload a pic*.... so i decided to enjoy my holiday rather than to stress over a slow upload....

I arrive KL on the 1 Aug 2006. After a few days in KL, i packed my rugsack & off i leave for Belum-Temenggor, Perak. *North of Perak*

It was a Photography Camp by Sony. As most of my buddies know, the "camp" word is attractive enough for me to sign-up & pack my stuff &... off i go... lol...

Sony Photography Camp is one of those... Have no idea where Belum-Temmenggor was, what was that place? What am i going to do there for 4D 3N?....

But overally, i learned aLot from this very camp. Thank lots to Sony & CLiCk for allowing me to participate as a volunteer for the camp.

I did learn lots of photography skills... never knew so much about it... also special thanks to Amelia for pinjam-ed me her Canon digital SLR. Without it, i wouldn't get to snap many fantastic pics....

Below would be some photos during the camp.....


nicole was so unprepared for this pic, while me was 'hanging on' the rope, she was asking me, how do i snap a photo with my SLR???... my head is sooo red...

the sunset photo below is unbelievingly stuningly beautiful.... that was my first time seeing such a sunset...

*blogger does not allowed me to upload the rest of the pics.. will try again later... sorry for any inconveniences...*