House at Pooh Corner

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

saD caSE

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

i lost my THUMB DRIVE

was at the elibrary yesterday with Cherly... after using the comp i juz left to pinjam book.... & i forgotten bout my THUMB DRIVE.... juz realise it about an hour ago today.. it's 5:00am NOW.... damn saD.... no mood to do my asgn d... as i do not have thumb drive... How am I possible to bring them to class too???

*hopefully someone good *an angel* will find my thumb drive & pass it to the library assistant or nobody touch it.... ah bo then.... it's total lost... i will never see my thumb drive ever again....

almost all the asgn i wanted to do now is inside the drive. I was too lazy to copy it to my PC the day before... ish... i'm still emo over it...

God, please let me retrieve back my thumb drive.... *thinking hopefully*, Amen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home