House at Pooh Corner

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Giggles and Grins Are Good for the Tummy

I've waited *this day* long....

atlast the week arrived. Introducing 'Dutch Lady' *marek tepung susu untuk bayi* .... they took the wild step.... This year is Winnie the Pooh 80th Anniversary... & me... all know Pooh fans... how can i not miss this year.... It's The Pooh Fest & Midvalley Exibition Hall, Level 3.

I took quite a numbers of pic during the visit... *this is my second visit to the Fest actually, cos the First time, *somebody* tak mahu teman me there... I ignore *it* and juz enjoy walking & enjoying the presents of thousands of Poohs & its merchandise.... huahahhaha... even bought myself a Pooh Digital Alarm clock with a coin box... as if i can save $$$$... lol...

Here are some of the pic we took today....



the colours are just so vibrant.... lurv it lots... hahahaha.... *minds happy, grinning too*...

*facts: many had came up to me and said, " Do you know you are getting to look like Pooh?" or " You do look like Pooh... ".... huahahaaha.... Am I???***


the crowd gathered for the photo session.... only 400 people are allowed to take pics with Pooh during each session for 30 minutes. Each family can only snap 1 pic with 1 cam. No multiple shots... cis & its gotta be a good one.. The above pic was not even 400 people yet. Much more was coming is when *it* was about to come out. They were the STARS ma... lol.... *grinning hapily to self* We waited for bout 30 minutes in-line for my all time fav *bintang* to come out...

*we also took snaps of ourself* - i cant upload it to blogger, sorry. but nobody actually cares about it... coz i think we were the only group of 4 lining-up to get a pic with my Pooh bear... lol...

at last the *STAR*stars glittering* of the nite is standing next to me....

*too bad, Pooh hear wasnt' looking at my direction, cropping to me & Pooh doesn't look that nice... cis*, i know i did promise those 3 in the pic too will edit pics for them... but i'm juz too lazy to move my ass.... *

im so sorry for those who are reading my blog... there's someting wrong with my PC & blogger.com... it juz stop uploading my pics... so damn potong stim nia...

which is why u see me blog less nowadays... come drop by next time...

will try to upload the pics in LUCT comp lab tmrw...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home