House at Pooh Corner

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

helpful pEoPLe arOUNd me... *atleast i realised their existance*

i told my lecturer that i lost my pen drive & i cant show her my asgn. The whole class knew about it *a class of 5/7 students attended to day's class*.



Almost all my classmates were concern about my lost PENDRIVE, now only i knew they were so kind & *good. Even my lecturer. She was telling me that a 1G THUMBDRIVE now cost around RM70... Another classmate of mine even offer me one of his thumb drive... *eyes got shock* still got such a kind of people??? and he's my classmates. Did not knew how kind & generous people still are these days.

Just like when my tyre got punchure less 2 weeks ago. A malay guy riding his motorbike stop-by and asked, "Boleh saya tolong kamu?". I was on the phone calling AAM for help but due to my laziness to go reNEW my membership, it's expire now of NO USE. I was scared for a stranger malay guy helping me & the malay guy was actually scared if i might con him into something. 'THE WORLD WITHOUT STRANGERS' is just not happening in our mind now....

back to my thumb drive story...
my classmate redraw out a collection of THUMB DRIVE from his pocket. He has 3 of it, all different brands & sizes, from 32MB, 64MB & 128MB. Really did thanks for his offer but I still want back my TD. I rejected his offer since all his TD are way too small compare to mine 512MB *and i still think it's too small*....

incase those wondering y my he have got 3 TD with small capacity, it's becoz it's from his friends. They are old & used ones, so he being kind hearted & used their OLD stuff... *many people upgraded their TD since the price drop drasticly*

so happy to found that there are still people out there who wants to HELP... i feel to blessed to have meet 2 people who offered help to me during the moment when i have no one to turn to...

Thank you God.

for those who's wondering when i got a car tyre punchure?
i got in on a Monday(21 Aug 06)
really thx for the guy who helped me.
actually on the night before i kena my tyre punchure, i was watching a TVB series where a guy was teaching her to change tyre. and it did helped me... i took all the necsasary stuff out from my boot.

while i was trying to unscrew the nut, as seen on TVB, you use your weight to unscrew it, i tried it many times & the nut dunt seems to move an inch.

*the malu part comes*,
when the malay guy helped me, only i realise i was turning the nut wrong directions. Which is why i fail to unscrew the nuts & change my own tyre... *malu nia...*

for those out there... does anyone know wat to do with my punchure tyre? Heard i can get in 'tampal' or do i need to replace it?

sorry, normal fonts & colour coz im typing this with Mac's Safari & there's not much option, only "spell check" & "photo uploads available".

no photos will be uploaded for the moment as my THUMB DRIVE got lost & my Digicam is with my MOM in PENANG. She brought it to China last week.... ish... my digicam been to EUROPE, PARIS DISNEYLAND, CHINA, HONG KONG (twice) and i'm here in MALAYSIA... hiks.. hiks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home