House at Pooh Corner

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

toTaL loSt

i DID LOST my THUMB DRIVE

yes... i re-confirm again... i did lost my THUMB DRIVE. which is less than 3 months old (or around 3 months)... sudah lupa... bought it during my break back in Penang.

so damn SAD when i realise i forgotten unplug it from the CPU.... yes... only this morning coz i was too tired after class ystd and slept from around 6/7pm till this morning 4am.. huahahah... been long since i slept so much...

and sleeping that much was the only thing i'm happied about *yes, past tense* no longer happy bout it d...

back to my thumb drive... lost lots of my asgn that i need to do ystd. but since i lost it & feel damn sad about it.... no mood at all to do my asgn d.... FEEL bad about it now...

i have got nice pics to blog about SAVED in it... taken with the NEW iMAC in the lab. will try to get it back from Cheryl ASAP....

*class starts now*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home