House at Pooh Corner

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

de-STRESS

been worried about assignment this whole week
and i still have more to come
Was starting to at my "executive planner" (simple say, my organiser la)
*face shocked*
all my asgns are DUE very soon
moreover, I need to go Penang for my final shoot
later come back edit lagi
but before the trip, i need to complete at least 3 difficult asgn
ah bo, come back mati a.k.a. DEAD!...

so i *and also 3 other classmates* took silly pic with the new iMac... huahaha....

* software, Photo Booth comes with preinstall effects-
FIRST STEP - select effect
SECOND - POSE (become a camwhore)
THIRD - snap your way through....






hope you enjoy as much as WE did... lol...

*after snapping our way through, we all AGREED if we were to get this at our homes, we shall snap lots of pics & forgotten all about our asgns... lol....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home