House at Pooh Corner

Thursday, May 11, 2006

shoPping...

1[PEI]2 atlast finish her exams... suddenly SMS ajak me for movies.. but when i called back, movie canceled... lol... so we juz ended up shopping & also ON back for movies... because i really wanted to catch a movie badly... *as usually le*...

this was how the day goes...

saw some fashion show in Midvalley center stage... but it was too crowded... that week was Midval fashion week... a few brands doing their walks on different days... It was Salabianca & Philosophy that day...





Then we walk into Giordano... I tried these on...


It was really comfy & moreover with my lovely Pooh on it.... but... RM49 for a white top... need to think really lots of time..

I'm juz so sure I will dirty it as soon as i wear it out...

So, gave it back to the salegirl sadly...

At ZARA, saw a brown skirt... was nice...

Then a black one... both for the same price... ofcourse ...

I WENT for the black one... huahahha... you should have guess it too right...

Around 9:30pm, we went into the cinemas for "She's the Man", we missed the whole first 20 minutes of it.. It's juz so not me right... all Pei's & her bf fault le... when would i go into a cinema that late?? early 20 minutes got le... lol... but the show was nice...

That's all for the day....

*********************************************************************************

more shopping the next day at KLCC... while we came out from Topshop, there was a Canon (or some camera brands) promoting their products le... so we walk in & see... they were offering a shot with their highly MP digital SLR for RM3 per pic. But the only background they had was pink. So I did not wanted to. Why should i pay Rm3 for a pic taken with a b/g i dunt like, its juz a SLR... so??...

while the man persuaing 3 of us to take, *talking to me mostly* Pei Pei was looking at some pics he had taken... & noticed a girl look 85% like Maria, yes Maria Leow.... so we all happily look at the pic & laugh...



PICTURE of the Skinnier version of Maria hugging someone tightly...

So, as usual, I took out my hp & switch on the camera mode... & snap... lol... the camera guy who was talking to us.... told "This camera is much more better than mobile phones camera"... we did even bother what he was saying juz continue laughing... lol... He said that when i took out my hp & snap the pic... lol... Ofcourse your SLR is much better than my 1.3mp le... lol...

That was juz so memorable... lol...

Other than that, nothing else more exciting than this lo... lol..

THE KLCC famous FCUK...

& the crampy LRT back to YMCA...

that's all the shopping of me & Pei in KL before she leaves back to penang....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home