House at Pooh Corner

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

speciaL dedicaTion...

to my lovely more than a decade friend, Eve Lee. Or I still call her Ling Jang, or what her family 'Ling'.
Calling you Ling Jang just makes me feel a older friend of yours. Eve is just the new calling...

She will be celebrating her 21st birthday toDay.......


You've always been truly a friend to me... At all times... Though thick & thin, sweet & sour, although at times there's still the bitter part... But our friendship will last forever.

We first became best of friends when we were in Standard 3, 9 years old. Both of us & another chubby girl named Dorothy, were best friends. But as time pass-by, somehow only me & Eve kept-in-touch. Maybe because my family pindah rumah next to her apartment block that year too.

Since then, we've always been close friends. Even though we were no longer in the same class in Standard 4 & 5. Same class in Standard 6 but we were kind of like drifted apart... I think till end of Form 2, because of CTC 1999, only we came back close. We were in difference class in Form 1, 2 & 3.

Although pre-camps for CTC 99 was quite rough, but somehow we manage to keep our friendship... One leads to another... camps... & more camps... We have the same interest... of camping... but somehow she kind of lack-off from camps from other schools... haha.. she prefers PFS... haha..

As in Form 4, we manage to get our asses into Form 4 Science. Although we both knew we're not the Science type, but we enjoyed it.. haha...

Me, still continue going to whatever camps that my school, CLS was invited. My name & Chrn's will always be in the list..

Anyway, back to Ling Jang... we've also now known as each other's family friend. Almost all my family members know her. I meant external family members too. haha...

Our stuff can just get jumbled up... even house numbers. Remember bo? When we were still in CLS, we can always remember each other's house number but not our own house numbers. *i even wrote ur house number when filling in forms & u wrote mine*. Then I'll ask you for my house number. *That time we still masih tak pakai mobile phone yet kay*

I juz miss our olden days... life is just filled with less worries...

At times you are always by my side... to think bout it, remember my 'accident day', i told you my cameron-uncle pass away, you were physically by-my-side. *that's the third time, you were with me when my mom told me relatives passed-away*... all 3 times we were together... what a coincident.....

May you have a Blessed 21st Birthday... & may alL your dreams come true...

gambar curi from your blog... i cant get a picture of us recently together... mostly because its either you're the one holding the cam or me... haha...


Take care always girl....


friends always,
christalloh


2 Comments:

  • Hey..thanks for the post girl~! It's not that i don want to join the camps by other school, but i just prefet to join camps that are held during school holidays mar.

    I still remember you used to make cards for me during my birthday, very unique handmades one!! HAHA This year i also want ok!!

    From, standard 1 to form 5, although many things has change, and now..u are in LKW while me in TAR, we still have smtg in common k,... BLOGGING!! HAHA

    The part where, each time i'm with u, some relative passed away, i dono it's good or bad ler -.-||

    Anyway, THANKS again for tis post and of course i really appreciate our friendship that had withstand years of ups and down. Lastly, altough it sound lame..

    FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

    By Blogger Eve, at Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:46:00 pm  

  • i'll take it as a "good".

    i'll try my best for the card... been busy with asgns & non-asgns stuf lately...

    a coming surprise for you this weeKend... *kay, then it is no longer a surprise, haha*

    bah..

    friends forever,
    christalloh

    By Blogger christalloh, at Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home