House at Pooh Corner

Monday, March 19, 2007

i'm in L . O . V . E .

with ....

Grey's Anatomy...



yes... i [heart] this character the most, George O' Malley... but i prefer his first apprearence hairstyle... before cutting them in Burke's sink... kekeke....

it's been my life for the past few days / a whole week. special thanks to Kar Lye for her whole collection of Season 2 & partial of Season 3.


It's my second English TV series I have fought through sweat for it... yes, all i did was just pop-in the CDs and played it while i place myself comfortable on my bed... AND click PLAY....

my first time chasing this close for series is 24.

but watching 1 Season in 2 days... is just so SYOK of a thing to do... till i have hilang mood for asgns... please forgive me... i shall need to chase back my studies... for sure to pass THIS this semester.


their boss... Dr. Bailey...

Callie O'Malley...


Mr & Mrs O'Malley



The whole cast @ awards...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home