House at Pooh Corner

Friday, January 19, 2007

Hellooowwww


Guess who's this?? Since the owner of this is too busy working here and there to update her blog, i shall do so!

I've been asked to guestblog here since last year but sorry to say that I have not done that :P sorry. Too busy with my blog. Yes, my purpose here is to promote my own blog. Come visit it.http://apple4today.blogspot.com/

The success of my blog depends on your click! Thank you in advance.

p0ohz being a workaholic..tsk tsk ..no time to even go watch movie-which is what she does the most! Imagine that. No time to go yamchar with me also...ME! Someone that she has known since standard One. That's like 1,2,3,4......
15 freaking years!!

Hoho..tat's a long long time ler.. Primary school, secondary schools, camps and colleges. Now you have even graduated!! I'll graduate in a month time. my my....
Ok, i shall end this entry with photos of us! Hehe..enjoy! Remember to visit my blog ya!



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home