House at Pooh Corner

Sunday, November 26, 2006

been drawing lately...

why had i recently been so busy???... many had asked... coz i'm doing my AMGI...
wat's AMGI? Animation, Motion & Graphic Introduction... yes, it's juz an introduction subject to Animation & i can die dee...

If i'm not @ home drawing... means I'm busy @ home with Raleigh stuff or outside meeting over Raleigh stuff... *about*.. the Conference & the Christmas Party...

lately... i've been drawing alot... with my mouse... *click, click, click, click*....

this is what I had drew....


Background of a street....

The train with my name on it suppose to cross pass the Street *moving from Right towards left*.... will do the Animation in After Effects... for this.. I had juz finish drawing with Adobe Illustrator...

*Total time: I would say it took me 3 whole days to draw & a whole lot of motivation to kick my ass to start drawing it...

lots of motivation... lots... Yes, believe me lots... when there's people out there who kept sms-ing, MSN-ing, calling & everything else which connects me... - to go out for movies, lepak, yam char & even to a birthday dinner*this one still reasonable, kalo enggak, nanti aq d panggang*... when i'm still stuck with my last subject... to complete my DEGREE from the BLACK builDing...

and to call myself... a GRADUATE ....

but no longer a.... GRADUATE-TO-BE.... hahaha....

*Update soon... 1 more asgn to go... Lesser drawing in Adobe Illustrator but more to do in After Effects...

haPpy hoLidAys to the REST.....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home