House at Pooh Corner

Sunday, October 15, 2006

raNdomLy...

after some time hilang loads of pic from my blog, i'm back now with my OLD camera. haih... but atleast i got back my dgcam.


i'm not a huge fan for mooncakes but i loves "kung chai pang" or "ang kung na pia".
Doll biscuits.
I got this cute Doraemon head at TESCO. cute right.


meet up with Kenneth last nite. long time no see & we did chat a bit. Ordered a Mee Goreng Ayam but it came which looks more like a Ayam Goreng Mee.

update lives abit. did plan to go for some trip, mostly Singapore, a week before Christmas. haha..

PictuRe of the DAY!:

been bathing in this bathroom for somewhile.

took this picture to self & also the rest of the world out there to SAY, FEMALEs pollutes the earth with more soappy water than MALEs do.


p/s: i'm just too lazy to edit my Penang Trip pictures, coz i tookj a lot of them. Arond 3GB. haha... please bear with me till i'm back to normal in life ...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home