House at Pooh Corner

Thursday, April 20, 2006

moVies...

last week, The Sun cover page....
a guy proposed to his girlfiend in BJC Mega Pavilion... he said, it was there they had their first movie & for the past 7 years, they've watch 50 other movies together...

then i started counting...
I started to gila after movies since i was in FORM 5, 17 yrs old then, 21 now.
I watch atleast a movie a week, last around 2 hours each.
So the calculation would be...

21-17 = 4 years
4 x 52 = 208 movies a year in cinema(excludes pirated DVD)
208 x 2 = 416 hours

Which means i spend averagely 416 hours a year in cinemas.

I watch atleast 3 hours of TV a day (inclusive of downloads from BT, DVD, VCD, assisgnments)

3 x 7 = 21 hours a week
21 x 52 = 1092 hours a year
1092 x 21 = 22 932 hours of my whole life in front of a TV

I also watch averagely a movie a day (cinema/pirated DVD or VCD/ TV / download), since i study in KL (3 years 1 month).

365 x 3 + 30 = 1 125 movies my time in KL, studying
I do watch the same movies many many times. I think the most would be around 100 times of the same movie.

i'm countless now of how many movies I've watched... if u're too free please count for me.. i'll give u the nescessary infos... thx...

Cant image i've watch so many movies....

But today, i was browsing through a few pirated DVD shop in Prangin Mall... There around 50% of the titles display I've not watch or even heard before... So there's still more to catch up...

Signing off now for another movie-of-the-day...

p0ohz....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home