House at Pooh Corner

Saturday, March 11, 2006

the truth will be reveal...



this is my first blog.... for winterbear... juz ignore her blogging around in my blog...

On Thursday, during my lunch break, Woo Ming Jin called me... one of Malaysian so called famous director. Got his contact from some Malaysia-Cinema forum.... Wah!!!!... I can now "kan hui hok yea"... lots to learn from him....

So today, I went to his so called office or 'hang-out place'.... it's a old house, use by a few Malaysian director as an office, such as James Lee & the rest. You can see lots of stuff in it... From books to VCDs, DVDs, albums & ofcourse pirated ones too le... lol...

The place is quite run down, it's in Brickfields, what else can I say more about that area wor.... Can be say a comfy place to hang-around lo...

Ming Jin introduce me & the rest of us to his coming film, "the History of pink ELEPHANTS", shoot will be from mid June 06 till early July 06. To my disapointment, it's not going to be shoot on film but HD.... haih... He explain the whole story in details... It's a combination of 3 stories to make it into 1... hard to explaine all overagain...

But overally, I am now at last to be involve with a true Malaysian so-called-famous Director... If not mistaken, Jing Woo's films went into a few Film Festival in the world....

After the meeting, I drove myself to Hartamas Shopping Centre (HSC), I know its weird to a shopping complex alone but I got to see with my own eyes Hong Kong artiste le...

It's the official opening for Eric Tsang's shop in HSC...



they serve hot steamy Steamboat with also dishes...

& there's also a Dessert shop open by 3 HK lady artiste next to it...

I think HK people really religious or should I say they believe a lot on the "fung shui"...

the event starts at 2pm with Mona, 988 DJ as MC for the event....


Mona wasn't that good on stage as a MC compared paring up with DJ Jeff a.k.a "Tau Sa", in their "Ka Sai Yu Fai" program, weekdays 5-8pm on 988.

2pm

A kick start with Mona on stage entertaining the crowd (my wild guess).

I wasn't that sure too cause I reach inside the complex around 2.30pm. My meeting with the director ends almost 2pm. The usual nobody complex today was pack & crowded with HK fans...

3 HK lady artiste who owns a Dessert shop in Eric's foodland were on stage talking with fans & giving out their recepi book(to those who can answer their Qs) It's on sale at all major bookstore, Nationwide.

3pm

At least 8 HK male artist now come up to stage... They are Bobby Au Yong Chan Wah & lots more....

*Technology now changgih d, seems like everyone there use 'keng-keng' HP to capture pics & video

will continue the rest ASAP...