House at Pooh Corner

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

a stressFuLL week....

i did not sleep last nite... actually quite blur now... & i need to drive all the way home....
moreover... i've got 1 whole web page to do & a Corporate Video Script Proposal to do... not much research on it yet... supposingly in comp lab now to do research but got distracted... lol...

my house net down le... dunno y... haih... so sian at home... cant online.. finish watching all Cheong Mun Yan d... lol... ya ya.. i know i still got 2 more asgn to do..

today my advertising presentation went quite okay lo... need to trip here & there a bit before final submission...

ok.. will continue my research for my proposal... hope to get some sleep before starting work again tonite...

ya, got pics to upload for my happening past few days.. but due to my net down, cant upload them... will upload them once im officially connected.... lol...